Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 1 - "All Wet"

Link: http://djwaldkirch.iweb.bsu.edu/day1.mp3

Well, here it is, the first day's music. I'm definitely a little on the disappointed side, but it could have started off much worse.

Seeing as how the project is going to last 40 days, I decided on the obvious: it has to be a flood story. So our narrative begins with a man whose heart, and plumbing, have recently become broken.

Upon hearing the track, you may think to yourself, "Dan, you're digging yourself into a hole by starting your musical with poop humor." But you're just going to have to trust me. It's going to get better, and by better I mean weirder.

Finally, don't listen to this, or anything else, on built-in laptop speakers. It's gross.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Well, I completely disagree - I love it! Clap, clap, clap!

kenju said...

Very interesting concept! I wish you luck!

Anonymous said...

I was having a flood moment last night when I thought my water heater was dying. Its nice to hear someone that can relate!

Can't wait until tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot