Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 30 - "Fish Party"

Link: http://djwaldkirch.iweb.bsu.edu/day30.mp3

This one wins the "so bad it's good" song title award. Now I kind of wish I had named the whole project "Fish Party."

This song was going to be something completely different, but then I saw Gogol Bordello perform last night, and I just felt like making something...dance-y.

Basically, this is just a big party underwater, and it uses the Tubi Belli Plumbing theme as the melody. The only thing you need to know about it story-wise is that this party is about to be cut short...but you won't hear that in this song.

This is also the debut performance of Dan's Magical Techno Marching Band Drumline. It's just like a real drumline, without any of the annoying marching band snobs. That's what makes it magical. Oh, and DMTMBD always keeps perfect time, and never has to practice. They're marching perfectly as well, but obviously you can't see that...it's just a recording.

This is day 30! 10 days to go. This isn't so hard...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, this one definitely goes in my top 3 of this project just because of the sheer joy in the song. You found your steel drum and Tubi Belli sounds magnificent. Sebastian would be proud! Love the drumline...LOVE that drumline!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this song! It makes me feel like I'm sitting on a white sandy beach somewhere in the Caribbean. Which always makes me happy!!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like the music for a girls gone wild commercial. ; )

- Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Also, can I join your magical drumline? I wanted to play the drums, but my mom said no. I continued trying all the way through high school. They continued telling me no.

- Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Xfrpgt [url=http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com][b]hermes online shopping[/b][/url] hermes bags http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com Xwdeyr Kzvnwh replica hermes