Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 35 - "To Sir Noah"

Link: http://djwaldkirch.iweb.bsu.edu/day35.mp3

You missed it. All of it. During the commercial break, Noah pulled a daring stunt and saved the city. He killed Mr. Squid. He rescued the king. The king made him a knight. He is a hero. Sorry, but money is money, and when it's time for a commercial break, it's time for a commercial break.

So as of today, the story is coming to a close. Just a few days left, and I've got them mostly planned out. Today has probably my favorite vocal performance by Maria...I'm not sure why, but I really really like it. This one is really laid back...the mix feels like it's missing something big but I kinda like it that way. I also like the big cheesy guitar solo. Oh, and it's a reprise of day 10.

Umm...not so much else to say about this one. I like it. I hope you like it too.

3 comments:

Karen said...

That was AWESOME! I loved it! I agree - terrific vocals. You've got one talented sister (and you're pretty talented yourself). But then again, I'm kinda biased.

I love the waltzy feel of this one. Very nice indeed.

Anonymous said...

.......... !

- Anonymous


(I should have known this would happen)

Anonymous said...

(Enya + Steve Vai) = e^pi*c

Where:
c = 3x10^8 m/s
pi = 3.1415926535

Assumptions:
Atmospheric influence of Enya
Solo sounds very Vai, by and by...