Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day 32 - "Inky Heart (reprise)"

Link: http://djwaldkirch.iweb.bsu.edu/day32.mp3

I think this one is pretty cool, personally. It's a reprise of 3 different songs...days 2, 12, and 25. I don't have much to say about it.

Basically, this is Mr. Squid beginning his attack on the city.

This one probably was the smoothest recording I've had thus far. I knew I wanted something short, but with a pretty huge sound, and I did the whole thing in a little over an hour. There are a LOT of tracks on this one, most of which you can't even hear. Probably somewhere around 20 tracks total, which isn't that much compared to usual for me, but it's a lot compared to what I've done with these 1-day songs....I just don't have time for more tracks.

I can't really think of anything else to say about this one. Tomorrow's is going to be weird, and the next day's is going to be extra weird. I'm getting close to perfecting this type of songwriting, so I'm basically coasting through to the end now. I've been listening to the previous songs a lot, and they all flow really well into one another...when I put together the CD version, it's going to work out great. I'm going to put them in a zip file for download, and it will be free. If you want to put them onto CD for whatever reason, it's going to have to be 2 cds, so I'm going to label the songs as such. It will be worth the download, especially if you've only listened to it through your computer. A lot of these songs sound pretty darn good.

So anyways, enjoy this song. Until tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song is what you get when you combine awesome with awesome.

- Anonymous

Katrice Battle said...

This would be - A great song for a video game - Like the Boss into and battle sequence.

Anonymous said...

Also, can I keep enjoying this song even after tomorrow? I prefer to like things for more than one day. The longer the better.

- Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Great song. Big. VERY big.