Monday, June 30, 2008

It's done! Download the album here.


This is all 40 songs, along with the artwork and lyrics. It's in a zip file...if you don't know how to use a zip file...ask one of your moderately smart friends. The file names are conveniently labeled to put onto two CDs...the first 21 songs go on CD 1 and the other 19 go on CD 2.
("201" is CD 2, track 1, etc.)

This includes the final version of the songs "No Rhyme or Reason" with Maria singing (I sang the original because I was short on time), and "El Mar Es Un Dangerous Place" with my good friend Tom Klind singing (again, I played his part because of time constraints).

Also, witness the fabulous playbill artwork designed by the illustrious Greg Shutters, who has been providing the always-perfect visual aspect to my projects for years now.

So download the CD, and give it to all your friends/any rich people you know. Or save it for Christmas time...it'll make a great stocking stuffer. Or play it on a long car trip, and have an underwater adventure whilst on the road. Or fall asleep to it. I don't care. Just download it and enjoy it. It would make me happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! One thing... The lyrics file inside the zip is a shortcut instead of the document. Other than that, looks good!