Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 38 - "All Wet (reprise 2)"

Link: http://djwaldkirch.iweb.bsu.edu/day38.mp3

So this is it folks, the end of the show. The very end. Tomorrow's and the next day's will make sense, but this is the end of the show. Trust me. This is how the musical ends. Noah wanders around his house, then has a snack and a glass of water.

I really like this one a lot, especially the end (there isn't really much there to like at the beginning). This one is basically the exact same thing as the very first song...but this is what the first song should have been. But it's good that it turned out the way it did, because this one sounds like an ending, and the first song doesn't. Everyone seems very pleased that I did not choose to go with the happily-ever-after ending, and so am I. Of all the big stretches that I make in the plotline, that would have been the biggest stretch of all. Maybe next time.

A cool little thing I just found, made with Wordle...I pasted in all of the lyrics from the whole project (there won't really be any new ones), and it creates a "word cloud" for you. The most often-used words are the biggest. The results were sort of interesting...I'm pretty sure you could psychoanalyze this thing quite a bit and find out way too much about me.


Click here for the big version!


Anyways, hope you like the song. Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm repeating myself, but. . . Happy endings are for suckers.

- Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Well, even though I personally prefer a happy ending, this one does seem appropriate.

Very nice. Very Dave Matthews-ish in the beginning...but better...because I don't really like Dave Matthews.